We are looking for an office associate to help with the following tasks:
* Manage, track, and coordinate resolutions on customer service issues, including working directly with both appliance manufacturers as well as customers.
* Manage and execute regularly scheduled office tasks, such as organizing paperwork, running monthly reports, maintaining track on inventory, etc.
* Assist in appliance sales as needed.
The candidate we are looking for should have the following skills:
* Great organization skills. The position will require multi-tasking often, organization skills are very important for the role.
* Attention to detail.
* Basic math skills. A basic math test of percentages and very basic formulas will be administered at the interview.
* Typing and computer skills. Good ability to communicate via email, and the ability to learn and use new computer programs quickly and efficiently. A typing test will be administered at the interview.
* Good people skills. This position will involve a lot of interaction between both customers as well as our suppliers, and as such, the candidate needs to be able to communicate with all parties in a professional manner, even in potentially stressful situations.
* Some appliance industry related experience is a plus.
In addition, candidate would be required to work on Saturdays, and also most major holidays as well.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.