ABOUT CSI: Founded in 1978, Capitol Services Inc. (CSI) has become a leading nationwide provider of Registered Agent, Corporate and Uniform Commercial Code services to legal and financial professionals nationwide. CSI is proud of its friendly and positive work environment.
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a full-time Client Service Representative, preferably with experience or education in the legal services industry, to join our Dover team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Communicate with clients in the legal, corporate, and financial lending community; as well as coworkers, and others in a timely, effective, and professional manner
* Utilize our company's order entry and processing system to build and process transactions
* Maintain client information in internal systems
* Generate proposals for clients
* Access public record websites for the purpose of researching and retrieving publicly recorded documents
* Maintain clear records throughout transactions to ensure accurate results and invoicing
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving and organizational skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Must be comfortable using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as interacting with Adobe PDF documents
* Must be a team player, but also work independently and self-directed. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and punctual.
*Prior experience working in an office environment required
*Paralegal or financial services experience or education is a plus
A comprehensive benefits package is included. If interested, please forward your resume along with salary request.
Capitol Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers